It is the moment to say: LET’S START AGAIN!
For so long we had the melancholy of not seeing our Guests and Friends walk through our front doors.
The time has however allowed us to appreciate other aspects that have been somehow forgotten, such as everyday life with family, our friends and to discover our Eternal city in a more intimate, almost exclusive secret way.
The sadness of not being able to enjoy the lights, the markets, the endless beauties as well as the “noise” of the city is over. Rome is back to itself, with its colors, with its wonders ready to return to the heritage of the world.
Now is the perfect time to be in the Eternal city and to let yourself be pampered by our attentions, by our small gestures as in a Roman house, as among good friends, in total serenity and harmony.
Welcome back to the Splendide Royal,
In the past months we have constantly thought about how to welcome you safely.
Therefore, we have prepared and sometimes expanded the protocols issued by the national government so that you can trust us by letting us take care of every aspect of your stay guaranteeing your comfort, safety and serenity.
1. During the reopening of the hotel, after a complete cleaning, we carried out, through a certified company, the complete sanitation of every single room and bathroom, of the common areas as well as staff area. The air conditioning system was also involved, we have replaced each individual air filter of the units and we have adopted an air treatment according to national protocols.
2. All members of our staff have received, and will also receive constantly, training in line with the protocols issued by the Government. All staff, as well as suppliers, will be required to check the temperature before entering into the hotel and those who will be detected with a temperature over 37.5 °C will be asked to stay at home. All hotel staff will wear protective masks during their work shift and we will ensure that social distancing of at least 1.5 meters will be applied.
3. Upon arrival, registration will be as quick as possible and where possible without the use of paper material. Before going into the rooms, all luggage will be safely sanitized with suitable products.
4. Hotel rooms will be cleaned to an even higher standard and after sanitized with products certified against COVID-19. Although it is not included in the Government protocols, where possible, after the departure of the guests, we will proceed to quarantine the room for 24 hours, making sure that there is adequate air change, and then proceed with the cleaning and sanitizing process. We also thought of digitizing all the information materials usually present in the rooms by accessing with a simple click from your smartphone.
5. We will intensify the cleaning procedures of the common areas with the use of certified products. Particular attention will be paid to the reception and lobby areas, desks, handrails, lift buttons, door handles, room magnetic keys and in general all those surfaces subject to frequent contact.
6. During the stay and in all common areas reserved for guests such as hotel entrance, restaurant, lift areas etc. sanitizing gel will be available with dispensers touchless. Sanitizing gels will also be available in all staff areas.
7. In the rooms, guests will find a personal “Staycare” kit containing, mask, sanitizing wipes and disposable gloves.
8. Our Mirabelle gourmet restaurant also respects all the protocols regarding catering with the due limitations of capacity for social distancing. All materials in contact will be sanitized after each use and the surfaces will be sanitized constantly.
All above points and more has been designed in order you can enjoy the services of the Splendide Royal Rome in a safe and peaceful way during your stay in the Eternal City which you will discover more vibrant.
We are waiting for you!